The Grandiflora Garden tour Is one of the oldest traditions of the Greenwich Botanical Center
Step Into The Secret World Of Grandiflora Gardens. Held in June each year, Grandiflora is the premier garden tour in town offering unprecedented access to some of the most spectacular private gardens in Greenwich. Generous homeowners open their world-class properties to ticketholders, offering a rare opportunity to enjoy these hidden gem landscapes.
- Babies are welcome free of charge in front or back carriers. We are unable to accommodate strollers or children under 10 in the gardens.
- Children 10 and over are welcome with a ticket and under the direct supervision of their parent or caretaking adult.
- No pets, except service animals. Please clean up after your service animal.
- No picnicking in the gardens unless otherwise indicated in garden description.
- Please wear walking shoes suitable for grass. Avoid pointy-heeled shoes.
- ADA access is not guaranteed at these private gardens.
- Restrooms and trash disposal are not available at the gardens. Please plan your breaks accordingly and carry your trash with you.
- Carpooling is encouraged to accommodate private roads, driveways, and the planet!